Wednesday, June 3, 2015

This may be my last blog...

Just a photo from 1am this morning/last night.  I could have taken a similar one at 3am when I woke up... but didn't feel like getting out of bed.

Well... I'm thinking about stopping this blog.  There's only about 6 people that read it anyway (and I can email you daily Bette and Walt if you'd like, in place of doing this daily blog). It's been great to be able to look back through them and see when this happened or that happened, or when I went here or there... but otherwise... well.

I had training this morning and then this afternoon I was able to get several things accomplished at work.

It's been a cold, rainy day.  It's about 52* tonight, and it's supposed to get down to 40*. 

It's 10:20pm, past my bedtime (how often do I say that when I am writing this blog?).

G'night,
- Kris
P.S. IF you are reading this and for some reason I should continue, email me or message me and let me know why YOU think so...  Thanks...

No comments: