Tuesday, June 2, 2015

2nd Day of training...









The  Judge Wichersham museum at Pioneer Park
Originally situated on the corner of 1st Avenue and Noble Street. It was the first house in Fairbanks built with milled lumber and a white picket fence. The lot was purchased in April, 1904 by Judge James Wickersham for $175. He built the house himself that same spring, hauling the lumber down the street on his back. The house was moved to A-67 in 1967, partially restored by the City of Fairbanks in 1977, and placed on the Historic National Register in April, 1979

So, today was spent in training all day. At lunchtime one of my co-workers (the one from Spain) came home with me for lunch and we had grilled cheese sandwiches.  It was a good lunch.

After the training I went over to work to check emails... then it was 5:30pm by the time I got out there (I got sucked into that black hole of the other end of the hallway).

Tonight I've just been watching some TV and spending time on the computer in addition to listening to streaming music.  I hope I don't go over my quota for data. I need to watch that.  Right now I'm listening to some "John Denver".

Okay... keeping this short...

G'night!
- Kris

No comments: